Trigger Point Roller by IRON GYM® is the best way to speed up your recovery and prevent injuries. Using Trigger Point Roller after intense training improves recovery time and flexibility by releasing muscle tightness.
Knots and tightness in muscles can cause serious deformity in your physique by limiting movement and causing imbalances in your body. This is why it is important to maintain balanced physique by releasing the tightness with massage, stretching and using IRON GYM Trigger Point Roller.
Trigger Point bumps work like your massage therapeutists hands, creating targeted pressure to release tightness from your muscles.
Perfect for all fitness levels!
Trigger Point Bumps for targeted pressure
Special Trigger Point bumps helps target the knots and tightnesses in your legs, calves, back and more. Hollow lasting core, combined with the high-density foam creates more pressure with lesser effort that the IRON GYM Foam Roller.
Trigger Point Roller gets deeper into the muscle, targeting more precisely to the knots. You can target even the smallest muscles, which can cause the trickiest problems in your physique.
Using Trigger Point Roller is recommended by many chiropractors, physical therapists and personal trainers. So get your Trigger Point Roller now!
After training it is important to release muscle tightness, get the blood flowing and remove lactic acids from your muscles, to speed up your recovery!
- Original IRON GYM Product - Accept No Imitations!
- Non-slip texture
What is included
- Original IRON GYM TRIGGER POINT ROLLER 14 x 33 cm
- Improve recovery time & flexibility
- Reduce muscle & joint pain
- Release muscle tightness & prevent injuries
- Trigger point bumps for targeted pressure
- High density foam structure
- Hollow core that withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity
- Size 14 x 33 cm
- Weight 850 g
- Max user weight 90 kg
- Additional Information
SKU IG00079 Weight 0.8500 Type of Packaging Color Label, Shrink Wrap Retail box measurements 13 x 34 cm, 0.87 kg, 0.0057 m3 Size 14 x 33 cm Adjustable No Max user weight 90 kg
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very nice quality
- I have tried a lot of different rollers, i would say this is quite hard roller, which is good. Soft ones dont really do much.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)